Ask an Expert
When it comes to 3D printing we've got the experience and know-how to help you get the most out of this cutting-edge technology.
We've provided some questions you may have on the right to guide you in getting the answers you seek.
We've got answers Fill out the brief form on the right and we'll get back to you within 48 hours or call us at
(905) 728-6962 or
Questions you may want answered
- What is 3D printing?
- Which 3D Printer is right for me?
- Additve Manufacturing Applications, how can I benefit?
- Which 3D printing process is right for me?
- What are Rapid Prototyping Services?
- What design services does Cimetrix provide?
- How can my company optimize our production workflow?
PC-ISO is a biocompatible thermoplastic that lets medical, pharmaceutical and food-packaging engineers and designers 3D print strong, heat-resistant surgical planning models, tools and fixtures straight from CAD data.
PC-ISO is the strongest, most heat-resistant biocompatible material available with Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) Technology. It is gamma and EtO sterilizable and complies with ISO 10993 and USP Class IV. This engineering thermoplastic works with breakaway support material.
PC-ISO works with the following Fortus 3D Production Systems: